1. Do you use child-friendly or pet-friendly products?
We use high quality products and chemicals that are environmentally friendly and not only clean but also sanitize and remove bacteria on your carpets and furniture. Our chemicals are safe for allergies, babies as well as pets.
2. How soon can I walk on the carpet?
The carpets can be walked on straight away after our cleaning method.
3. Why did brown spots appear after my carpet cleaning?
If brown spots that weren’t there before appear after your carpet cleaning, call to let us know within 24 hours of your cleaning. In most cases we can fix these spots, and we’ll happily return to your home to treat them at no extra cost to you – that’s our guarantee.
Brown spots appearing is a common phenomenon with Hot Water Extraction, and they usually occur for one of two reasons:
- Wicking: Wicking is the reappearing of old spots and stains. This occurs when there are spills that have penetrated the carpet backing and have been laying dormant underneath the surface. They are sometimes pulled back up to the surface of the carpet during the Hot Water Extraction process. You’ll usually notice these stains after our technician has left your home, because the carpet can look clean when damp but the spots reappear once it’s dry.
- Browning: Browning is when the tips of the carpet turn dark. This issue is different than wicking and usually shows up as large, brown, blotchy spots. Browning occurs when there is high alkalinity in the carpet, sometimes from things that have gotten spilled into it. When properly diagnosed, this issue is easily resolved with a treatment that reduces the alkalinity in the carpet.
4. How often should I have my carpets cleaned?
Cleaning carpets regularly is important if you have asthma, allergies, or other health issues. We recommend professional cleaning at least 2 to 3 times a year, depending on level of soiling and whether there are children or pets on the premises.
5. How long will my upholstery take to dry?
It really depends on the fabric, we use drying equipment to speed up this process.
6. How long will it take for you to clean my upholstery?
It depends on how many seating areas there are. We usually take 2 hours from start to finish on a 3 seater and 2 seater chairs.
7. Are your services guaranteed?
We will do what is needed in order to rectify the situation.
8. Do you have to come to the property in order to give me a quote?
That is not necessary, simply give us as many details about the property and what you need to be cleaned and our consultants will give you an approximation of what the service will cost.
9. Who provides the cleaning materials and products?
For an additional fee, we can provide the cleaning supplies for your regular cleaning.
10. Can the cleaner clean my home while I am at work?
Yes, she can. You can even leave the keys to the cleaner if that is more convenient for you. Depending on your needs, other arrangements can be made for your comfort.
11. I need regular cleaning once a month, is it possible?
Yes, but there is no guarantee that we will be able to send the same cleaner each time.
12. Is it up to me which day of the week the cleaner will come?
Yes, you are free to choose which day the cleaner will come. In case your appointed cleaner is not available, we will suggest an alternative one.
13. Are there any minimum subscription time for regular cleaning? Can I change the frequency of the cleaning visits?
There is no minimum contract obligation and you can change the frequency of the cleaning visit by calling one of our consultants or writing us an e-mail.
14. Do you guarantee that you will be able to remove all stains?
Although we’d like to say yes…the answer is no. Many factors are involved in whether a particular stain can be removed. A few of these factors are the nature of the stain, the type of carpet fiber, how long the stain has been there and what, if anything, was used previously to get the stain out. Our knowledgeable technicians are trained and will take great care to provide the best results possible in removing spots.